Accounting and Tax Professional dedicated to translating your passion into a successful business! 1-888-469-3003 www.DanielStoica.com
Roscoe , IL
My Best Referral Is:
My dream referral is an entrepreneur with the same B.R.A.N.D. as mine offering a complementary service or product.
CPA Attorney Tax Attorney Financial Planner Estate Planner Retirement Planner Investment Professional Insurance Professional Business Consultant Business Coach Business Broker Marketing Consultant Marketing Coach
4. Initiate, develop, and nurture long lasting business relationships beneficial to both of us and our respective networks.
5. Contribute to one different person's success each day in a specific, direct and immediate way.
My #1 Objective in Networking is Contributing to others' success by:
Connecting them through introductions to increase their network because they are:
1. In transition looking for a job or a strategic opportunity 2. Starting a business or a new position 3. Looking for new clients to increase their sales/revenue. 4. Seeking expertise 5. Seeking investment opportunities 6. Seeking funding for a new venture or project
I enjoy helping others in the pursuit of their passion.
I enjoy helping others translate their passion into a successful business.
Who I am:
Daniel Stoica, Accounting Consultant, helps you explore and discover your passion and turn it into a successful business, as this is his passion. 'Minimizing your tax liability and maximizing your net worth at the same time by providing you with professional accounting and tax preparation services' is his profession. 'With a Personal Dedication, going beyond my own expertise and using the resources of my professional network to meet your needs' is his passion.
Take the time to get to know Daniel and allow him get to know you. Take the time to pursue your passion. Stop living for a paycheck and start doing what you love to do. Allow the services of Daniel Stoica Accounting Consultant to assist you in Translating your passion into a successful business! and let him contribute to your success.
'A life without passion is not living. It's merely existing.'
His creation! His child! His servant!
A full service independent accounting professional located in Westmont, Illinois, USA.
Serving local, national and international clients.
What I do:
Minimize your tax liability and maximize your net worth at the same time by providing you with professional accounting and tax preparation services with a personal dedication, going beyond my own expertise and using the resources of my professional network to meet your needs.
Translating your passion into a successful business!
You Provide the Information and I Provide the Calculation!
* Accounting * Taxes * Business * Accounting Systems Transition
* Budget and Forecast * Financial Statements * Cash Flow * Credit and Collection * Accounts Receivable * Accounts Payable * Payroll * Balance Sheet and General Ledger * Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation * Reorganization and Receivership Accounting * Systems Transition
Federal and all State Tax Returns
* Individuals: o Income Tax Preparation o Free e-Filing o Direct Deposit
* Businesses: o Sole Proprietorship o Partnership o LLC o S-Corporation o C-Corporation
Provide substantial cost savings for companies with short and long term Accounting Services and Consulting needs for:
Start-up Receivership Transitions Projects
On or Off-Site complete range of accounting, bookkeeping and tax preparation and planning for:
Individuals Sole proprietorship Partnerships Corporate LLCs S-Corporations C Corporations
Income Tax Preparation and filing Household bookkeeping
Accounting Bookkeeping Taxes Budget and Forecast Financial Statements Cash Flow Credit and Collection Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable Payroll Balance Sheet and General Ledger Bank and credit card reconciliation Reorganization and Receivership accounting Systems transition
Daniel Stoica Professionally Equipped - Personally Dedicated
Translating your passion into a successful business!
'With Daniel Stoica as my Consultant, success is simple as I do what's right, the right way, at the right time.'
Lena Hunt Celebritize You! Founder and President www.CelebritizeYou.com
'I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a consultant who does more than accounting and will always look out for your interests as if they were his own.'
Laura Vasile RoTrade President and Owner www.rotrade.com
'Daniel has been contributing to the ongoing success of D. C. Construction by providing Accounting and Business Services that positively impacted the financial success of the company and the satisfaction of my clients. I am thankful for Daniel's personal dedication to the success of D. C. Construction.'
Dorel Cuzdriorean D.C. Construction President and Owner 773-817-9970
'Daniel Stoica is that rarest of commodities - a true gentleman in the business world. He is trustworthy, honorable, enthusiastic and open. He is a top class communicator and power networker. Daniel's list of clients and connections speak volumes about the professional accounting service he has offered in the USA and internationally for many years, and the ease with which he establishes an instant rapport with anyone, at any level. Having researched Daniel's extensive services for a recent project, I can assure any prospective accounting client that Daniel Stoica has all the necessary experience and expertise, and comes very highly recommended.'
Siovhinn Polizzi , Owner , WeUTubedU.net
'Daniel is a true Human Being, Friend and Professional. He is one of the strongest networkers that cares for people, with an impressive Resort Accounting background, I really recommend Daniel as a Tax expert and an excellent person. Thank you for everything Daniel!!!'
Jorge Calderon , Hotel General Manager , Bahia Hotel
'Daniel is a great networker and amazing at followup. I have known him online for a short but intense period. Highly recommended for networking, and check out his professional services.
Dr. Sally Witt , Social Networking/Media Coach & Trainer - Breakthrough Coach, Energy Healer, Hypnotherapist , Center for Healing and Training
Daniel is that rare mix of expert analyst and creative thinker that makes his accounting services so extraordinary. He is focused always on being your advocate and relieving you of the burdens off accounting work, so you can pursue what you are passionate about. He is able, at the same time, to provide you with advice and counsel that will continue to save and/or make you significant amounts of money! I highly recommend him and his services if you are serious about growing your business while protecting your personal wealth.
Top qualities: Great Results , Expert , Good Value
Dave Steckel, DMS Solutions
A full service independent accounting professional located in Westmont, Illinois, with fifteen years of demonstrated skills, abilities, and strong work ethic, will efficiently and effectively contribute to the success of your company in a timely and accurate manner.
$ Budget and Forecast planning, development, preparation, and follow-up management $ Financial statements preparation and analysis including management recommendations $ Cash Flow planning, budgeting, forecasting and management $ Tax preparation and filing for federal, state, county and local requirements $ Bank accounts reconciliation $ Credit and Collection management $ Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Payroll management and services $ Balance Sheet and General Ledger accounts reconciliation $ Systems transition, implementation, management, and support $ Reorganization and Receivership accounting services
Detailed Experience Summary:
Independent Accountant at Daniel Stoica
June 2001 - Present
Providing your company with short and long term Accounting Services and Consulting for start-up, receivership, transitional and project needs resulting in substantial cost savings.
Corporate Accounting Manager at MeriStar Hotels & Resorts
October 1998 - June 2001
• Prepared operational and REIT financial statements for nine full service properties, reviewed for accuracy and recommended corrective action to property controller, property manager, and senior management
• Analyzed financial performance against budget and historical for both current month and year to date and communicated findings and recommendations to operational and accounting senior management
• Directed financial controls for nine hotels and communicated unusual matters to immediate supervisor
• Provided information, business analysis, and accounting supervision to property controllers
• Recommended accounting and financial controls to the property controllers and managers
• Analyzed daily stats to ensure accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial presentation
• Reconciled all balance sheet accounts and maintained all general ledgers for the properties
• Reconciled and accounted for all intercompany transactions
• Transitioned two properties from decentralized to centralized accounting resulting in reduced cost and improved timeliness and accuracy of financial reporting controls
• Developed and improved company policy and procedure as part of a committee for retention of original documentation to meet GAAP and audit requirements
Corporate Senior Accountant at Metro Hotels
January 1996 - October 1998
• Prepared operational financial statements for three properties, reviewed for accuracy and recommended corrective action to property controller, property manager, and senior management
• Managed the planning, budgeting, and forecasting of all areas of the hotels, including food and beverage
• Supervised all aspects of on-site accounting, monthly close, accounts payable, accounts receivable
• Prepared and posted all standard, recurring, and adjusting journal entries
• Reconciled all related bank accounts, managed cash, and forecasted revenues and cash flows
• Prepared and filed multi state revenue, franchise, use, beverage, and unemployment tax
• Prepared and filed federal unemployment and payroll taxes
Night Manager and Systems Administrator at Sheraton Suites Elk Grove
April 1994 - January 1996
• Redesigned the Night Audit resulting in cost reductions of 75% labor, 80% supplies, and 90% storage
Detailed Education Summary:
Bachelor of Science, Marketing & Management, University of Illinois at Chicago
Emerging Leader's at University of Illinois at Chicago
Interaction Management Program